Where does America's Choice Home Loans do business?
America's Choice Home Loans is a direct lender based in Houston, TX. The company was founded in 1998 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 3 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via America's Choice Home Loans?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. America's Choice Home Loans offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does America's Choice Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, America's Choice Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does America's Choice Home Loans offer?
America's Choice Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does America's Choice Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. America's Choice Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by America's Choice Home Loans
- New Jersey