|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
Where does AmeriGO Home Lending do business?
AmeriGO Home Lending is a direct lender based in Cincinnati, OH. The company was founded in 2011 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 3 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via AmeriGO Home Lending?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. AmeriGO Home Lending offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does AmeriGO Home Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, AmeriGO Home Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does AmeriGO Home Lending offer?
AmeriGO Home Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does AmeriGO Home Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmeriGO Home Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties