Where does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC do business?
Angel Oak Home Loans LLC is a direct lender based in Atlanta, GA. The company was founded in 2011 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 32 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Angel Oak Home Loans LLC?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Angel Oak Home Loans LLC offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Angel Oak Home Loans LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC offer?
Angel Oak Home Loans LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Angel Oak Home Loans LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Angel Oak Home Loans LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Angel Oak Home Loans LLC
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina