Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
in Mortgage Refinance from Atlantic Bay Mortgage GroupUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $2,500,000|
Where does Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group do business?
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in Virginia Beach, VA. The company was founded in 1996 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 38 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $2,500,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group offer?
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia