|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $250,000|
Axos Bank Review
Axos Bank is a mortgage refinance offering by Axos Bank, a bank based in San Diego, CA. Founded in 2000, Axos Bank offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC). NMLS #524995
What range of mortgage balances will Axos Bank refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $250,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Axos Bank?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Axos Bank offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with Axos Bank?
Axos Bank will typically fund mortgage refinances within 30 days of approval.
Does Axos Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Axos Bank may charge a loan origination fee starting at $0
What mortgage programs does Axos Bank offer?
Axos Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- Conforming: Mortgages that meet the loan requirements of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These have fixed rate terms of 10 to 30 years and adjustable rate terms ranging from 3 to 10 years. Down payments as low as 5%.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Axos Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Axos Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
4350 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Axos Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Origination Fee ($)||Starting at $0|
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||$50K - $250K|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|APR||3.25% - 18%|