Bank of England MortgageUnaffiliated Visit Site
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
Where does Bank of England Mortgage do business?
Bank of England Mortgage is a bank based in Little Rock, AR. The company was founded in 1898 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bank of England Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bank of England Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Bank of England Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bank of England Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bank of England Mortgage offer?
Bank of England Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bank of England Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bank of England Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia