Where does Bankers Mortgage Corporation do business?
Bankers Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender based in Overland Park, KS. The company was founded in 1989 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bankers Mortgage Corporation?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bankers Mortgage Corporation offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Bankers Mortgage Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bankers Mortgage Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bankers Mortgage Corporation offer?
Bankers Mortgage Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bankers Mortgage Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bankers Mortgage Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Bankers Mortgage Corporation
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia