Barton Creek Lending GroupUnaffiliated Visit Site
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
Where does Barton Creek Lending Group do business?
Barton Creek Lending Group is a direct lender based in Austin, TX. The company was founded in 2003 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Barton Creek Lending Group?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Barton Creek Lending Group offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Barton Creek Lending Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Barton Creek Lending Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Barton Creek Lending Group offer?
Barton Creek Lending Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Barton Creek Lending Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Barton Creek Lending Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties