Where does Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC do business?
Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC is a direct lender based in Timonium, MD. The company was founded in 2001 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 15 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC?
Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC will typically fund mortgage refinances within day of approval.
Does Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC offer?
Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by Bayshore Mortgage Funding, LLC
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina