Where does Bayway Mortgage Group do business?
Bayway Mortgage Group is a direct lender based in Jacksonville, FL. The company was founded in 2004 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 3 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bayway Mortgage Group?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bayway Mortgage Group offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with Bayway Mortgage Group?
Bayway Mortgage Group will typically fund mortgage refinances within day of approval.
Does Bayway Mortgage Group charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bayway Mortgage Group may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bayway Mortgage Group offer?
Bayway Mortgage Group offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bayway Mortgage Group allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bayway Mortgage Group allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Bayway Mortgage Group