Where does Beacon Financial, Inc do business?
Beacon Financial, Inc is a direct lender based in Centennial, CO. The company was founded in 2001 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Beacon Financial, Inc?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Beacon Financial, Inc offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with Beacon Financial, Inc?
Beacon Financial, Inc will typically fund mortgage refinances within day of approval.
Does Beacon Financial, Inc charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Beacon Financial, Inc may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Beacon Financial, Inc offer?
Beacon Financial, Inc offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Beacon Financial, Inc allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Beacon Financial, Inc allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties