Where does Block Financial Resources do business?
Block Financial Resources is a lending platform based in New York, NY. The company was founded in 2008 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 2 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Block Financial Resources?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Block Financial Resources offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Block Financial Resources charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Block Financial Resources may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Block Financial Resources offer?
Block Financial Resources offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Block Financial Resources allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Block Financial Resources allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Block Financial Resources
- New Jersey
- New York