in Mortgage Refinance from Boardwalk LendingUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Boardwalk Lending Review
Boardwalk Lending is a mortgage refinance offering by Boardwalk Lending, a direct lender based in Chesterfield, MO. Founded in 2004, Boardwalk Lending offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 2 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Boardwalk Lending?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Boardwalk Lending offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Boardwalk Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Boardwalk Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Boardwalk Lending offer?
Boardwalk Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Boardwalk Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Boardwalk Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties