Bond Street Mortgage
in Mortgage Refinance from Bond Street MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
Bond Street Mortgage Review
Bond Street Mortgage is a mortgage refinance offering by Bond Street Mortgage, a direct lender based in Paramus, NJ. Founded in 2009, Bond Street Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 14 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Bond Street Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Bond Street Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Bond Street Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bond Street Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bond Street Mortgage offer?
Bond Street Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bond Street Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bond Street Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina