Box Home Loans
in Mortgage Refinance from Box Home LoansUnaffiliated
Box Home LoansUnaffiliated
in Mortgage Refinance from Box Home Loans
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Box Home Loans to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
Where does Box Home Loans do business?
Box Home Loans is a direct lender based in Lindon, UT. The company was founded in 2006 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 28 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Box Home Loans?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Box Home Loans offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Box Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Box Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Box Home Loans offer?
Box Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Box Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Box Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina