Out of Business
Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC
Where does Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC do business?
Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC is a direct lender based in Clinton, CT. The company was founded in 2013 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in state across the USA.
Does Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC offer?
Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Bridgepoint Mortgage, LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
6 Post Office Sq
Clinton, CT 06413 USA