BrightPath Mortgage, LLC
in Mortgage Refinance from BrightPath Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
BrightPath Mortgage, LLC Review
BrightPath Mortgage, LLC is a mortgage refinance offering by BrightPath Mortgage, LLC, a direct lender based in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 2001, BrightPath Mortgage, LLC offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 15 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via BrightPath Mortgage, LLC?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. BrightPath Mortgage, LLC offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with BrightPath Mortgage, LLC?
BrightPath Mortgage, LLC will typically fund mortgage refinances within 30 days of approval.
Does BrightPath Mortgage, LLC charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, BrightPath Mortgage, LLC may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does BrightPath Mortgage, LLC offer?
BrightPath Mortgage, LLC offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does BrightPath Mortgage, LLC allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. BrightPath Mortgage, LLC allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- South Carolina