Broadview Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated Visit Site
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
Where does Broadview Mortgage Corporation do business?
Broadview Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender based in Orange, CA. The company was founded in 1988 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 3 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Broadview Mortgage Corporation?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Broadview Mortgage Corporation offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with Broadview Mortgage Corporation?
Broadview Mortgage Corporation will typically fund mortgage refinances within day of approval.
Does Broadview Mortgage Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Broadview Mortgage Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Broadview Mortgage Corporation offer?
Broadview Mortgage Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Broadview Mortgage Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Broadview Mortgage Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties