Where does CashCall do business?
CashCall is a direct lender based in Orange, CA. The company was founded in 2003 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 42 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will CashCall refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $200,000 and go up to $636,150
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via CashCall?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. CashCall offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does CashCall charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, CashCall may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does CashCall offer?
CashCall offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does CashCall allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. CashCall allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia