Where does Chase Bank do business?
Chase Bank is a bank based in New York, NY. The company was founded in 1877 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will Chase Bank refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $3,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Chase Bank?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Chase Bank offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Chase Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Chase Bank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Chase Bank offer?
Chase Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Chase Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Chase Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Chase Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia