Cherry Creek Mortgage
in Mortgage Refinance from Cherry Creek MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,665,000|
Where does Cherry Creek Mortgage do business?
Cherry Creek Mortgage is a direct lender based in Greenwood Village, CO. The company was founded in 1986 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 32 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Cherry Creek Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Cherry Creek Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Cherry Creek Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Cherry Creek Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Cherry Creek Mortgage offer?
Cherry Creek Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Cherry Creek Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Cherry Creek Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- South Carolina