Evergreen Home Loans
in Mortgage Refinance from Evergreen Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
Evergreen Home Loans Review
Evergreen Home Loans is a mortgage refinance offering by Evergreen Home Loans, a direct lender based in Bellevue, WA. Founded in 1987, Evergreen Home Loans offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 7 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Evergreen Home Loans?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Evergreen Home Loans offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Evergreen Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Evergreen Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Evergreen Home Loans offer?
Evergreen Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Evergreen Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Evergreen Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties