Fairway Independent Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated Visit Site
Fairway Independent Mortgage CorporationUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
Where does Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation do business?
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation is a direct lender based in Madison, WI. The company was founded in 1996 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation offer?
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia