First California Mortgage
in Mortgage Refinance from First California MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
First California Mortgage Review
First California Mortgage is a mortgage refinance offering by First California Mortgage, based in Petaluma, CA. Founded in 1977, First California Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 28 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via First California Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. First California Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does First California Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, First California Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does First California Mortgage offer?
First California Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does First California Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First California Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina