Where does Fremont Bank do business?
Fremont Bank is a bank based in Fremont, CA. The company was founded in 1964 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 4 states across the USA.
What range of mortgage balances will Fremont Bank refinance?
Mortgage refianancing loans start at $20000 and go up to $250000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Fremont Bank?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Fremont Bank offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Fremont Bank charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Fremont Bank may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Fremont Bank offer?
Fremont Bank offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Fremont Bank allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Fremont Bank allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
39150 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Fremont Bank