Golden Empire Mortgage
in Mortgage Refinance from Golden Empire MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Golden Empire Mortgage Review
Golden Empire Mortgage is a mortgage refinance offering by Golden Empire Mortgage, a direct lender based in Bakersfield, CA. Founded in 1987, Golden Empire Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 7 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Golden Empire Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Golden Empire Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Golden Empire Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Golden Empire Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Golden Empire Mortgage offer?
Golden Empire Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Golden Empire Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Golden Empire Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties