in Mortgage Refinance from goodmortgage.comUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
goodmortgage.com is a mortgage refinance offering by goodmortgage.com, a direct lender based in Charlotte, NC. Founded in 1999, goodmortgage.com offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 27 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via goodmortgage.com?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. goodmortgage.com offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does goodmortgage.com charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, goodmortgage.com may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does goodmortgage.com offer?
goodmortgage.com offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does goodmortgage.com allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. goodmortgage.com allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina