Where does Mariner Finance do business?
Mariner Finance is a lending platform based in Baltimore, MD. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 12 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Mariner Finance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Mariner Finance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Mariner Finance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Mariner Finance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Mariner Finance offer?
Mariner Finance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Mariner Finance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Mariner Finance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
8211 Town Center Drive
Baltimore, MD 21236 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Mariner Finance
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina