Where does Mountain West Financial do business?
Mountain West Financial is a direct lender based in Huntington Beach, CA. The company was founded in 1990 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 11 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Mountain West Financial?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Mountain West Financial offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Mountain West Financial charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Mountain West Financial may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Mountain West Financial offer?
Mountain West Financial offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Mountain West Financial allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Mountain West Financial allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Mountain West Financial
- New Mexico