|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing Review
Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing is offered by Nationwide Home Loans (NMLS #331347), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Centennial, CO. Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- No-closing-cost mortgages available. This option allows you to include the closing costs into the new loan, so you don't pay for these expenses upfront.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, Nationwide Home Loans, Inc does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing offers option ARM mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Cosigner applications accepted. Applying for Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing with a cosigner can improve your chances of approval and help you qualify for lower interest rates.
Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing Pros & Cons
Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Nationwide Home Loans Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Nationwide Home Loans Refinance take to refinance?Nationwide Home Loans Refinance does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does Nationwide Home Loans Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing will charge a loan origination fee.
Does Nationwide Home Loans Refinance charge prepayment fees?
No, Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing does not charge prepayment fees. This means you will not have to pay additional fees if you decide to repay the mortgage early.
What mortgage programs does Nationwide Home Loans Refinance offer?
Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Nationwide Home Loans Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Nationwide Home Loans Refinancing allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|No Prepayment Fee|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||