Where does Network Capital do business?
Network Capital is a direct lender based in Irvine, CA. The company was founded in 2002 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 30 statess across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Network Capital?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Network Capital offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Network Capital charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Network Capital may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Network Capital offer?
Network Capital offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Network Capital allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Network Capital allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Network Capital
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina