NOVA Home Loans
in Mortgage Refinance from NOVA Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||$100,000 - $1,500,000|
NOVA Home Loans Review
NOVA Home Loans is a mortgage refinance offering by NOVA Home Loans, a direct lender based in Tucson, AZ. Founded in 1980, NOVA Home Loans offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 12 states across the USA.
What range of mortgage balances will NOVA Home Loans refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $100,000 and go up to $1,500,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via NOVA Home Loans?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. NOVA Home Loans offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does NOVA Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, NOVA Home Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does NOVA Home Loans offer?
NOVA Home Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does NOVA Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. NOVA Home Loans allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico