Premier Nationwide Lending
in Mortgage Refinance from Premier Nationwide LendingUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
Premier Nationwide Lending Review
Premier Nationwide Lending is a mortgage refinance offering by Premier Nationwide Lending, a direct lender based in Lewisville, TX. Founded in 2002, Premier Nationwide Lending offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 16 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Premier Nationwide Lending?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Premier Nationwide Lending offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Premier Nationwide Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Premier Nationwide Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Premier Nationwide Lending offer?
Premier Nationwide Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Premier Nationwide Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Premier Nationwide Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina