Prosperity Home MortgageUnaffiliated Visit Site
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
Where does Prosperity Home Mortgage do business?
Prosperity Home Mortgage is a direct lender based in Chantilly, VA. The company was founded in 2014 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 8 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Prosperity Home Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Prosperity Home Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Prosperity Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Prosperity Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Prosperity Home Mortgage offer?
Prosperity Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Prosperity Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Prosperity Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia