in Mortgage Refinance from RPM MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
Where does RPM Mortgage do business?
RPM Mortgage is a direct lender based in Alamo, CA. The company was founded in 1986 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 20 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via RPM Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. RPM Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does RPM Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, RPM Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does RPM Mortgage offer?
RPM Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does RPM Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. RPM Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina