Where does SecurityNational Mortgage Company do business?
SecurityNational Mortgage Company is a direct lender based in Salt Lake City, UT. The company was founded in 1996 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 44 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via SecurityNational Mortgage Company?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. SecurityNational Mortgage Company offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does SecurityNational Mortgage Company charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, SecurityNational Mortgage Company may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does SecurityNational Mortgage Company offer?
SecurityNational Mortgage Company offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does SecurityNational Mortgage Company allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. SecurityNational Mortgage Company allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by SecurityNational Mortgage Company
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota