in Mortgage Refinance from Supreme LendingUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
Supreme Lending Review
Supreme Lending is a mortgage refinance offering by Supreme Lending, a direct lender based in Dallas, TX. Founded in 1995, Supreme Lending offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Supreme Lending?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Supreme Lending offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Supreme Lending charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Supreme Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Supreme Lending offer?
Supreme Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Supreme Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Supreme Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia