|Loan Amount||Starting at $50,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30|
Where does The Money Store do business?
The Money Store is a direct lender based in Florham, NJ. The company was founded in 1967 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 40 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What range of mortgage balances will The Money Store refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via The Money Store?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. The Money Store offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does The Money Store charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, The Money Store may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does The Money Store offer?
The Money Store offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does The Money Store allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. The Money Store allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina