in Mortgage Refinance from Trident MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
Trident Mortgage Review
Trident Mortgage is a mortgage refinance offering by Trident Mortgage, a direct lender based in Devon, PA. Founded in 1906, Trident Mortgage offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 3 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Trident Mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Trident Mortgage offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Trident Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Trident Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Trident Mortgage offer?
Trident Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Trident Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Trident Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Jersey