Allstate is a leading insurer, serving more than 16 million households nationwide. The company was founded in 1931 and offers a wide variety of insurance products including coverage for autos, motorcycles, ATVs, homes and businesses. Allstate has over $104.7 billion in assets.
Allstate is highly rated. The insurance company has received an A+ from A.M. Best, an Aa3 from Moody’s and an AA- from Standard & Poor’s.
Allstate policies offer full coverage to riders. This includes:
- Bodily injury liability coverage.
- Property damage liability coverage.
- Medical payments.
- Personal injury protection.
- Collision coverage.
- Comprehensive coverage.
- Rental reimbursement.
- Towing and labor.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury.
- Optional or added equipment coverage.
As well as standard auto insurance, Allstate provides special features for riders who require additional coverage such as lease/loan gap or insurance on after-market upgrades to your ride. Allstate customers benefit from local agents that provide guidance when purchasing insurance and when you need to make a claim.
Clients can add extra features to their motorcycle insurance such as the rider protection package. Bikers can also purchase the motorcycle replacement coverage, which gives you a new bike if you total your current one.
The Allstate Genuine Parts Guarantee ensures your bike is fixed using only original manufacturers parts.
The First-Accident-Waiver is an excellent option for those who do not want to see their policy rates hike just because they make a single claim. The beauty of the First-Accident-Waiver is that it is free of charge for eligible policyholders. This waiver applies if it is the only accident in 48 months where you were at fault on any motorcycle and your policy must also be at least 48 months old.
Allstate offers motorcycle riders a wide selection of discounts such as:
- Multiple motorcycle discount. Clients who insure multiple motorcycles can receive savings of up to 15%.
- If you bundle your auto policy, your home policy or any other insurance policy with your motorcycle insurance, you could save up to 30%.
- Good rider discount. Riders who go 60 months without an at-fault accident can save up to 10%.
- Transfer discount. Riders who move their motorcycle policy from another company can save up to 10%.
- Motorcycle organization discount. Are you a member of a motorcycle organization, such as the American Motorcycle Association, the BMB Motorcycle Owners of America, Gold Wing Touring, Harley Owners Group or some other group? You could save up to 10% on liability coverage premiums.
- Motorcycle safety course discount. Riders who have taken a safe driving program (voluntarily, not court-mandated) can receive up to 5% in savings.
Although Allstate does not always have the lowest prices in motorcycle coverage, it does provide prime coverage at reasonable prices. Clients who qualify for Allstate’s motorcycle insurance discounts, such as the good rider discount, the motorcycle organization discount or the multiple motorcycle discount, can get discount prices for reliable coverage.