Would you recommend Allstate to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Allstate do business?
Allstate is an insurance carrier based in Northbrook, IL. The company was founded in 1931 and offers motorcycle and ATV insurance in 43 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage does Allstate offer?
Although we often talk about motorcycle insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Allstate offers the following types of motorcycle and ATV insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: The uninsured motorist rider covers the damages caused by a negligent driver who doesn't have an insurance policy.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers the damages caused by a driver who is at-fault but whose liability limits don't cover all the property damages and medical expenses of the accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
Allstate customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their policies:
- Transport Trailer Coverage: This covers non-motorized trailers towed by a vehicle. If they are damaged or cause damages in an accident this policy will cover the costs.
What benefits does Allstate offer?
Allstate offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with Allstate?
When you ask for a quote with Allstate, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts currently available.
- Anti-Lock Brake System: ABS technology reduces uncontrolled skids and insurance premiums.
- New Motorcycle or ATV: If you buy a current year or previous year model, you will qualify for a juicy discount on your premium.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Allstate.
2775 Sanders Road,
Northbrook, IL 60062 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Allstate
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Automatic Payment
- Defensive Driver / Safety Course
- Full Payment
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Anti-Theft Devices
- New Vehicle
- 24/7 Phone Availability
- Locally Available Agents
- Digital Claims Reporting