Crate & Barrel Mastercard Review
If you're wondering whether Crate & Barrel Mastercard is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as
purchase protection, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Crate & Barrel Mastercard Pros & Cons
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Crate & Barrel Mastercard is accepted.
- Crate & Barrel Mastercard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
Crate & Barrel Mastercard FAQ
Is there a Crate & Barrel Mastercard cash back or rewards program?
Crate & Barrel Mastercard offers a rewards program to its customers.
Crate & Barrel Mastercard Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does Crate & Barrel Mastercard have a signup bonus?
Crate & Barrel Mastercard doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Crate & Barrel Mastercard offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Crate & Barrel Mastercard doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Crate & Barrel Mastercard benefits?
Crate & Barrel Mastercard provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Crate & Barrel Mastercard?
Crate & Barrel Mastercard is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the fees for Crate & Barrel Mastercard?
The following fees apply to Crate & Barrel Mastercard:
Crate & Barrel Mastercard Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does Crate & Barrel Mastercard have a foreign transaction fee?
Crate & Barrel Mastercard charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Crate & Barrel Mastercard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Crate & Barrel Mastercard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Crate & Barrel Mastercard
- Visit the Crate & Barrel Mastercard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.