|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||300 - 700|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
Zerocard is a credit card issued by Zero. If you're wondering whether Zerocard is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Poor credit. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Zerocard cash back or rewards program?
No, Zerocard does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Zerocard?
Does Zerocard have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers??No, Zerocard does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Zerocard have an introductory APR offer on new purchases??Zerocard does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the Zerocard fees?
The following fees apply to Zerocard:
How to apply for Zerocard
- Visit the Zerocard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
215 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA 94108 USA
- Visit Site