Brink's Prepaid MasterCard highlights
- Trust Brink's with your money. Securing cash and valuables since 1859.
- Get paychecks or government benefits checks up to 2 days faster* with Direct Deposit.
- Earn Cash Back via the PayBack Rewards program from restaurants, shops and more.
- Funds availability not guaranteed. Card used is subject to activation and ID verification. Terms and Costs Apply
The Brink's Prepaid MasterCard is a prepaid card designed for people who want the convenience of a credit card without the fees, rates, and risk of falling into debt.
Its main advantages are:
- Has no minimum balance
- There are no late fees to worry about
- No credit check. Approval is guaranteed
- Your money is insured by the FDIC because funds are deposited with Bofl Federal Bank
- Large reload Network
Brink's Money Prepaid MasterCard is a product of NetSpend, a leading provider of reloadable and prepaid cards. NetSpend has been in business since 1999 and has an A+ rating with the BBB. Brink's Money Prepaid MasterCard can be used on NetSpend's network of over 70,000 distribution locations and 130,000 reload points.
How Much Does Brink's Money Prepaid MasterCard Cost?
There is no fee to open a Brink's Money Prepaid MasterCard account.
There are three monthly plans to choose from, which have monthly fees ranging from $0 to $9.95 and purchase fees ranging from free to $2.
- The Pay-As-You-Go Plan has no monthly fee but it charges $1 for every signature purchase transaction and $2 for every PIN purchase transaction. However, there is a $5.95 account maintenance fee if there is no activity during a period of 90 days.
- The Monthly Fee Plan has a $9.95 monthly fee, but there is no additional charge or fee for signature and PIN purchases.
- The Preferred Fee Plan has a $5 monthly fee and signature and PIN purchases are included in the plan. The only catch is that you must setup a direct deposit of at least $500 to qualify.
There is no fee for adding money to your account by direct deposit. However, fees vary by location when you purchase reloads at a retail store.
What Are The Terms and Fees for Brink's Money Prepaid MasterCard?
Here are the key terms and fees to consider:
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit of $940
- Daily Direct Deposit of $15,000
- Maximum Balance of $15,000
- Card Replacement Fee of $9.95
- Out of Network ATM Withdrawal Fee of $2.5 ($4.95 for international ATM withdrawals)
- International transaction fee of 3.5%