Control Prepaid Mastercard
- Get paychecks or government benefits checks up to 2 days faster* with Direct Deposit.
- Send WU® money transfers in minutes, shop online or pay bills.
- Receive WU® money transfer funds directly onto your card in the online account center.
- Plus: No credit check, late fees, or interest payments because this is not a credit card.
- Funds availability not guaranteed. Card used is subject to activation and ID verification. Terms and Costs Apply
- *Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Terms & conditions apply. Click "Apply Now" for full details and to learn more.
The Control Prepaid Mastercard is a prepaid credit card issued by NetSpend, a registered agent of MetaBank. MetaBank is an FDIC member that is based in Storm Lake, Iowa.
How Much Does Control Prepaid Mastercard Cost?
- Ordering and activating the Control Prepaid Mastercard is free but cardholders must pay a $7.95 monthly fee. Users who set up a direct deposit of at least $500 qualify for a discounted monthly fee of $5.
- There is no fee for direct deposits or standard bank transfers. Instant bank transfers have a $1.95 fee per transfer of $100 or less. User can transfer up to to $250 per day.
- Control Prepaid Mastercard users can send money to each other via text message or their account center for free. User who send money to other users via an agent toll-free customer service number must pay a $4.95 fee.
- Online balance inquiries are free, but there is a $0.50 fee for phone and ATM balance inquiries.
- Cash withdrawals from an ATM have a $2.50 fee. However, users can avoid the ATM fee by making purchases at many retailers and asking for cash back.
What Rewards Does Control Prepaid Mastercard Offer?
- Control Prepaid Mastercard allows cardholders to get paid up to 2 days faster. It helps them avoid check cashing lines, and they can receive their tax refund faster.
- Users who have a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 can qualify for additional benefits. These include a savings account with a 5.00% APY on the first $5,000 and a $10 purchase cushion that allows users to exceed their balance by up to $10. Upgraded users also receive an accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
Control Card is horrible. I have been a customer for 7 years now with a lottttttt of patience. I just recently opened up a second account because I am a new business owner and they are treating me like a criminal. Asking for documents that I have NEVER in 7 years have had to submit. I have currently been on hold for an hour now waiting to speak to a supervisor.
Other Prepaid Cards products