Where does Country Financial do business?
Country Financial is an insurance carrier based in Bloomington, IL. The company was founded in 1925 and offers renters insurance in 19 states in the USA.
What is the financial strength rating of Country Financial?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Country Financial scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
What types of coverage does Country Financial offer?
Renters insurance includes a wide range of coverages. One of the best ways to saving money on your renters insurance is to only pay for the coverage you need. Country Financial offers the following types of renters insurance coverage:
- Guest Medical Protection: This helps visitors who are injured on your property. It can help cover the necessary medical expenses in an accident, regardless of who's at fault. Medical expenses covered usually include costs like ambulance rides, X-rays, surgical procedures, and hospital stays. Note that guest medical coverage doesn't apply to anyone who lives in the home or is listed on your policy.
- Personal Property Protection: This insurance protects the items in your home, like your furniture. If they're damaged or lost, personal property coverage could help you cover the cost of replacing them.
- Reimbursed Living Expenses: This coverage reimburses the insured for the cost of maintaining a comparable standard of living following a covered loss that exceeds the insured's normal expenses. For example, it could include an insured's motel bill while fire damage to the home is being repaired or replaced or until the insured moves to a permanent residence.
- Renters Liability Coverage: If a claim is made against you or you are sued as a result of a covered occurrence, your renters personal liability coverage can help to cover the associated legal costs and related damages. For example, if a visitor accidentally trips and falls in your apartment and breaks a leg, your renters insurance policy may be able to help protect you.
Country Financial customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their renters insurance policies:
- Earthquake Coverage: This covers some of the losses and damage that earthquakes can cause to your belongings.
- Identity Theft Protection: This rider protects renters in the event of identity fraud and pays for the cost of restoring their identity.
- Sewage and Drain Backup Coverage: This coverage helps you repair water damage from overflowing drains and sewers, broken sump pumps, and damage that results from water moving from the ground up.
- Valuable Items: Valuable personal property coverage protects items such as expensive collections, engagement rings, watches, and other jewelry from theft, loss, or damage.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Country Financial.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
1701 N. Towanda Ave
Bloomington, IL 61701 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Country Financial
- North Dakota
- Earthquake Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Sewage and Drain Backup Coverage
- Valuable Items
- Guest Medical Protection
- Personal Property Protection
- Reimbursed Living Expenses
- Renters Liability Coverage