Esurance Renters Insurance Overview
Esurance is a multi-line insurance company that offers renters, homeowners, car and motorcycle insurance plans. The company was founded in 1999 and was one of the first companies that offered car insurance online. Today, Esurance has over 3,000 associates nationwide and a 24/7 claims service program. The company is backed by Allstate, which is a Fortune 100 company that has over $130 billion in assets and more than 80 years of industry experience.
What Are Esurance’s Ratings for Renters Insurance?
Esurance has received high ratings from both customers and financial institutions. The insurance company has been given an A+ from A.M. Best and an A+ from the BBB.
What Coverage Does Esurance Renters Insurance Offer?
Renters insurance from Esurance costs $14 a month on average and can include the following types of coverage:
- Personal property whether it’s currently inside or outside your home.
- Personal liability for legal costs if you're sued by a guest.
- Medical payments if a visitor is injured.
- Property damage to others even if you're not at home.
- Additional living expenses to compensate costs incurred if you can't stay at your home because of a covered incident.
- Disaster coverage for incidents including fire, lightning, hail, explosions and earthquakes.
How Does Esurance Compare with Other Renters Insurance Companies?
Backed by Allstate, Esurance is a nationwide company that offers insurance plans at affordable rates. The tech-savvy business provides free quotes online and makes it easy for customers to manage their account digitally. Consequently, Esurance excels at providing convenience and peace of mind.
650 Davis Street
San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Esurance
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Earthquake Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Sewage and Drain Backup Coverage
- Valuable Items
- Guest Medical Protection
- Personal Property Protection
- Reimbursed Living Expenses
- Renters Liability Coverage