Esurance is a multi-line insurance company that offers renters, homeowners, car, and motorcycle insurance plans. The company was founded in 1999 and was one of the first companies that offered car insurance online. Today, Esurance has over 3,000 associates nationwide, and a 24/7 claims service program. The company is backed by Allstate, a Fortune 100 company with over $130 billion in assets and more than 80 years of industry experience.
Esurance has received high ratings from both customers and financial institutions. The insurance company has been given an A+ from A.M. Best and an A+ with the BBB.
Renters insurance from Esurance costs $14 a month on average and can include the following types of coverage:
- Personal property whether it’s currently inside or outside your home.
- Personal liability for legal costs if you're sued by a guest.
- Medical payments if a visitor is injured.
- Property damage to others even if you're not at home.
- Additional living expenses to compensate costs incurred if you can't stay at your home because of a covered incident.
- Disaster coverage for incidents including fire, lightning, hail, explosions and earthquakes.
Esurance is a nationwide company that offers insurance plans at affordable rates. Since the tech-savvy company makes it easy for customers to manage their account online, Esurance excels when it comes to giving customers convenience and peace of mind. The company is backed by Allstate and provides free quotes online.
Be the first to write a review for this company!Write a Review