Where does Independent Group Agency do business?
Independent Group Agency is an insurance carrier based in Woodland Hills, CA. The company was founded in 1987 and offers renters insurance in 1 state in the USA.
What is the financial strength rating of Independent Group Agency?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
SuperMoney does not have enough data to provide a financial rating for Independent Group Agency.
What types of coverage does Independent Group Agency offer?
Renters insurance includes a wide range of coverages. One of the best ways to save money on your policy is to only pay for the coverage you need. Independent Group Agency offers the following types of renters insurance coverage:
- Guest Medical Protection: This helps visitors who are injured on your property. It can help cover the necessary medical expenses in an accident, regardless of who's at fault. Medical expenses covered usually include costs like ambulance rides, X-rays, surgical procedures, and hospital stays. Note that guest medical coverage doesn't apply to anyone who lives in the home or is listed on your policy.
- Personal Property Protection: This insurance protects the items in your home, like your furniture. If they're damaged or lost, personal property coverage could help you cover the cost of replacing them.
- Reimbursed Living Expenses: This coverage reimburses the insured for the cost of maintaining a comparable standard of living following a covered loss that exceeds the insured's normal expenses. For example, it could include an insured's motel bill while fire damage to the home is being repaired or replaced or until the insured moves to a permanent residence.
- Renters Liability Coverage: If a claim is made against you or you are sued as a result of a covered occurrence, your renters personal liability coverage can help to cover the associated legal costs and related damages. For example, if a visitor accidentally trips and falls in your apartment and breaks a leg, your renters insurance policy may be able to help protect you.
- Identity Theft Protection: This rider protects homeowners in the event of identity fraud and pays for the cost of restoring their identity.
- Valuable Items: Valuable personal property coverage protects items such as expensive collections, engagement rings, watches, and other jewelry from theft, loss, or damage.
Independent Group Agency customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their renters insurance policies:
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
21700 Oxnard Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367 USA
- Visit Site