Travelers Renters Insurance Overview
Founded in 1853, Travelers is one of the largest property casualty companies in the U.S., providing coverage for auto, home and business. The company has representatives in every U.S. state and additionally operates in Canada, the U.K. and Ireland. Travelers has approximately $103 billion in assets.
What Are Travelers Renters Insurance’s Ratings?
Travelers is a well-respected brand within the insurance industry. The company has been awarded an A++ from A.M. Best, an Aa2 from Moody’s, an AA from Standard & Poor’s and an A+ from the BBB.
What Coverage Does Travelers Renters Insurance Offer?
With Travelers renters insurance, policyholders are well protected. Such plans can include the following types of coverage:
- Personal property or contents coverage to compensate for damaged or stolen belongings.
- Personal liability and medical payments coverage to protect you against claims brought by others who have been injured or have had their property damaged while in your home.
- Additional living expenses to help cover costs if you are forced out of your home while damages are being repaired.
- Credit card and check forgery to compensate for related losses up to $1,000.
- Additional coverage endorsement to extend protection or increase limits on special types of property including valuable jewelry or firearms.
How Does Travelers Compare with Other Renters Insurance Companies?
Travelers has been recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies," named by Forbes magazine as one of the "Most Respected Companies" and praised by Urban League as an "Outstanding Corporate Citizen." Similarly, the insurance company has received rave reviews from satisfied customers. When it comes to handling claims, Travelers is known for being reliable and speedy.
One Tower Square
Hartford, CT 06183 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Travelers
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Alarm System
- Home Monitoring System
- Smoke Detectors
- Higher Deductibles
- Multiple Policy
- Guest Medical Protection
- Personal Property Protection
- Reimbursed Living Expenses
- Renters Liability Coverage
- Earthquake Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Sewage and Drain Backup Coverage
- Valuable Items