Founded in 1853, Travelers is one of the largest property casualty companies in the U.S., providing coverage for auto, home and business. The company has representatives in every U.S. state and additionally operates in Canada, the U.K. and Ireland. Travelers has approximately $103 billion in assets.
Travelers is a well-respected brand within the insurance industry. The company has been awarded an A++ from A.M. Best, an Aa2 from Moody’s, an AA from Standard & Poor’s and an A+ from the BBB.
With Travelers renters insurance, policyholders are well protected. Such plans can include the following types of coverage:
- Personal property or contents coverage to compensate for damaged or stolen belongings.
- Personal liability and medical payments coverage to protect you against claims brought by others who have been injured or have had their property damaged while in your home.
- Additional living expenses to help cover costs if you are forced out of your home while damages are being repaired.
- Credit card and check forgery to compensate for related losses up to $1,000.
- Additional coverage endorsement to extend protection or increase limits on special types of property including valuable jewelry or firearms.
Travelers has been recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies," named by Forbes magazine as one of the "Most Respected Companies" and praised by Urban League as an "Outstanding Corporate Citizen." Similarly, the insurance company has received rave reviews from satisfied customers. When it comes to handling claims, Travelers is known for being reliable and speedy.
Be the first to write a review for this company!Write a Review